1. Expectation from the public.
2. Expectation from the Volunteers.
3. Car Park Rules
The following rules will be in place to ensure we all have an efficient service:
- Please follow the directions/instructions given to you by the volunteers. If you require a space to leave early or for any other reason, please speak to the volunteers concerned and they will try their best to assist you.
- Please leave your keys in the car or hand them to a volunteer if you are blocking other vehicles.
- Please park in allocated car spaces unless directed by a volunteer to park elsewhere. DO NOT park anywhere where there is no allocated parking space.
- Stopping to collect and drop passengers on Clifton road should be avoided at all times as it disrupts the flow of traffic, and you may be asked to move.
- Avoid parking on the double yellow lines outside the mosque (Clifton Road), as the volunteers may not be held liable in an event of a council ticket been issued.
- If you accidently damage any car, please inform the car park volunteers so that they can help deal with the situation.
- Please do not move any car that does not belong to you in the car park.
- If the volunteers are not there or are late, please park sensibly and not at the front as you will prevent the maximum usage of our car park. This will save you being called out to move your vehicle.
- Please do not park at the edges of the entrance and exit gates to allow vehicles to come in and exit the premise safely as they sometimes reduce visibility of oncoming traffic. Use of cones maybe operational to enforce this.
- You may not be allowed into the car park once full and when the gates are closed (to protect individual cars).
- During the programmes, when requested by the volunteers to go inside the Mosque or the Imambargha, please do so immediately.
- If the Imambargha is full and you are directed to the mosque or Syeda Zainab hall, please follow their instructions.
- Children or Youths roaming around the compound during programmes will be asked to go inside the Imambargha or Mosque. Those who do not follow the request will have their parents informed by the Complaints Officer.
- Members are requested to bear with the volunteers at all times, particularly at the end of the programme and they will try and move the cars as soon as they possibly can.
- At the end of the programme, if you require collecting any persons from inside the centre, please ensure they are out in order to keep the traffic flowing, hence avoiding delays.
- Individuals constantly breaching the above rules will be referred to the car park Complaints Officer.
4. Complaints Procedure
- All verbal complaints should be dealt with within 48 hours.
- All complaints in relation to the car park should be headed towards the head Car Park volunteer, who will gladly resolve the complaint. If you are not happy and would like to raise it further you can speak to the Complaints Officer who will then resolve the issue.
- If you are not comfortable speaking to the head Car Park volunteer, you can speak directly to the Complaints Officer.
- The complaints letter should be forwarded to the Complaints Officer who will acknowledge the complaint within 7 days.
- He will then investigate and reply formally to the complainant within 28 days.
- If at all the complainant is not happy with the response, the complainant should respond to the Complaints Officer explaining their disappointment and the Complaints Officer will then discuss this with the President who will then either speak directly with the complainant or arrange a meeting to resolve the issue. A formal response will also be sent. The second stage should be completed in 28 days.